When my food choices were still very limited, I wouldn't have dreamt I'd be eating pancakes any time soon. Until I found this recipe for sweet potato pancakes made with just 2 ingredients.
While the texture and taste are quite different from regular pancakes, they're still amazing for 6 reasons:
- They're delicious.
- Depending what seasonings you add, they can be savoury or sweet.
- You can add any toppings you want or even just have them plain.
- They're really simple to make.
- They're very allergy friendly.
- They're delicious (and yes I know I said that already but it deserves to be said twice :) )
So what are you waiting for? Grab a pan, some eggs and sweet potatoes and before you know it you'll have grain-free, dairy-free and nut-free sweet potato pancakes.
If you do try these pancakes, let me know how it goes in the comments below x